Azizi Developments records 98% completion of Berton in Al Furjan

Press Releases

Keep up to date with what's going on at Azizi Developments with our latest press releases. You can also download any press releases along with their respective images.

Azizi Developments records 98% completion of Berton in Al Furjan
Azizi Developments records 98% completion of Berton in Al Furjan

With the completion planned for Q2 2023, Berton will soon be handed over

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 11 May 2023: Azizi Developments, a leading private real estate developer in the UAE, has made significant progress in the construction of Berton, with it now being 98% complete. Berton, an outstandingly well-connected residential development strategically located in the heart of Dubai’s new growth corridor, Al Furjan, comprises 190 studio apartments, 41 one- and two-bedroom apartments, and 16 luxurious penthouses. The development is expected to be completed by Q2 of 2023.

The structure, blockwork, internal plaster, tiling, elevator works and façade works are now 100% complete, while the MEP, HVAC, external works, and swimming pool are all at 99%. Overall finishes are 98% complete. The total manpower has recently been increased to 220. 

In his comments, Mr. Farhad Azizi, CEO of Azizi Developments, said: “We are immensely proud to have achieved a 98% completion rate for Berton, our prestigious residential development in Al Furjan, at such a rapid pace. With the diligent work of our contractors, the quality of workmanship and materials used are superb. We are now working towards completing the remaining 2% and look forward to handing over the keys to hundreds of happy families who will make this world-class development their new home.  With its prime location and modern amenities, Berton caters to the growing demand from both local and international investors seeking a high ROI.”

Berton blends masterful craftsmanship and interior artistry with gracefully furnished homes, featuring high-end parquet flooring, state-of-the-art décor, and generous spaces. The property offers its residents the opportunity to live in one of the most up-and-coming locations in the emirate, situated near Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, Sheikh Zayed Road, and the Expo 2020 Route metro line. Berton is remarkably well-connected to all of Dubai’s points of interest and boasts ease of access to the Al Maktoum International Airport. 

Azizi Developments’ Sales Gallery can be visited on the 13th floor of the Conrad Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road.