There’s no wonder why many people aim to invest in real estate, as doing so grants investors many benefits, such as gaining passive income if they choose to rent their property, it protects them against inflation, and it has great returns if the investor invests in the right property, in the right place, and sells it after years of ownership, during which the value of the property has increased.
So, it is essential to pick one of the top places to invest in real estate, so your investment pays off much more than expected, and so that your money and time do not go to waste.
So, we have gathered for you a list of the best countries to invest in real estate in 2022, and they are the following:
You have probably seen this one coming, and here’s why the UAE is one of the best countries to invest in real estate in 2022:
- It offers freehold areas that offer international buyers real estate properties that they can gain full ownership of.
- Investing in the UAE makes you eligible for golden visas.
- The real estate market and property prices are stable.
- The market is supported by UAE’s free and constantly growing economy thanks to the country’s tourism sector and oil exports.
- No tax on capital gains and income.
- Strict policy of criminals’ deportation, making the country safe for you and your family.
If you plan to invest in residential properties, then the UAE is ideal for you; it presents you with many extraordinary real estate developments that offer you and your family the most luxurious residential properties in the UAE.
Next on our list of the top countries to invest in real estate in 2022 is Brazil.
You maybe raising one eyebrow now as you read this, but the following is why Brazil should be the home of your next investment:
- Brazil has very low interest rates, meaning that its mortgage lending is cheaper than ever.
- The on-going economic crisis in Brazil makes more real estate properties available, as there are less buyers.
- High returns from property investment accounting for approximately 15%.
- The recession that the country went through for the past 2 – 3 decades has led to many untouched land plots. This is ideal if you want to build your own property from scratch.
- You and all other foreigners are encouraged to invest in real estate in Brazil, as foregin and local investors have the same regulations.
Germany is one of the top places to invest in real estate in 2022 because of the following reasons:
- The real estate property market in Germany is very stable.
- The interest rates on mortgages are low, making up around 1 – 2%.
- Foregin investors are encouraged to invest in the real estate market by having no legal restrictions different from those for German nationals.
- You can buy a house in Germany for investment purposes or for self-housing.
- Compared to other countries, the rules and regulations of buying and investing in real estate in Germany are easier and much simplified.
- You do not have to reside in Germany to further your investment.
Finally, it is a much wise step to invest in real estate properties as doing so brings many benefits; however, make sure to choose one of the top places to invest in real estate in 2022 so your money and time do not go to waste.