Azizi -Developments- launches- its -14th- project- in -Al Furjan: Samia- Serviced- Apartments

Press Releases

Keep up to date with what's going on at Azizi Developments with our latest press releases. You can also download any press releases along with their respective images.

Azizi -Developments- launches- its -14th- project- in -Al Furjan: Samia- Serviced- Apartments
Azizi Developments launches its 14th project in Al Furjan: Samia Serviced Apartments

Dubai, UAE, 10 November 2016

Azizi Developments, the UAE-based real estate developer with global reach into international markets, has announced its 14th project launch in the burgeoning Al Furjan district, Azizi Samia, which is among Azizi Developments 20 projects in Dubai. The fully-serviced residence, a B+G+2P+12 structure, is Azizi Development’s newest project, which is within close proximity to Discovery Gardens, Dubai Marina, the new Al Maktoum Airport (DWC) and the upcoming EXPO 2020 site.

The residence will encompass 137 studio apartments, 124 one-bedroom apartments, and 23 two-bedroom apartments. Azizi Samia is scheduled for completion in 2018. The development in Samia, which is at its mobilization stage and beginning excavation, is a growing development that is ideal for families seeking a luxurious community that is also affordable.

CEO of Azizi Developments, Farhad Azizi emphasised, “The combination of affordable payment plans with the incomparable quality of Azizi Samia embodies our line of affordable, luxury apartments. Samia caters to the lavish lifestyle of mid-income professionals, families, business and home owners. The close proximity to the EXPO 2020 site makes it the perfect investment opportunity for the future.”

Mr Azizi continued, “The concept of ‘affordable luxury’ seems like a contradiction on the surface. However, our philosophy is directly in line with the needs of our clients and the incredible demand for inexpensive, high-quality real estate in the market. This is why Azizi Developments is happy to announce our flexible payment plans, affordable enough to suit the budgets of each individual client. We even offer our own services to fully manage the process of renting units for home owners and investors, easing the burden and stress of finding tenants.”

Azizi Developments sales event, which will be held at The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina on 12th November 2016, will feature several projects and their associated offers, which are based on the concept of paying less for larger units. Investors in the latter will be entered into a new raffle that when drawn will upgrade a one-bedroom to a two-bedroom apartment. The investment structure entails a 1% booking deposit with 30% of the payment during construction. The remaining 70% is only due upon completion and handover.

Sprawling over a total construction area of 214,167 square feet, Azizi Samia will captivate potential clients with its ease of access to transportation, schools, outdoor sports facilities, a community retail centre, landscaped gardens, spas, and gyms. In addition to the community’s luxurious amenities, is its convenience as Azizi Samia has direct access to Sheikh Zayed Road and Al Khalil Road with an upcoming metro station within walking distance.