Azizi Developments sells out 98% of Mina Palm Jumeirah

Press Releases

Keep up to date with what's going on at Azizi Developments with our latest press releases. You can also download any press releases along with their respective images.

Azizi Developments sells out 98% of Mina Palm Jumeirah
Azizi Developments sells out 98% of Mina Palm Jumeirah

  • The developer aims to add the remaining 2% of some of the best units to the market in the coming weeks. 

Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 16 March 2022: Azizi Developments, a leading private developer in the UAE, has announced that 98% of Mina, its luxurious development on the eastern crescent of the iconic Palm Jumeirah, has been sold out, with the remaining 2% to be released to the market shortly. 


This announcement comes in line with Azizi Developments’ commitment to delivering 42 of its world-class projects in 2022, comprising a total of 8,895 units.


Commenting on the announcement, Mr Farhad Azizi, CEO of Azizi Developments, said: “This year is an exciting one for us at Azizi Developments, given our construction speed and the timely delivery of our developments. Mina enjoys high demand from local and international investors due to the sophisticated, lavish and contemporary lifestyle it offers. It is a manifestation of our customer-centricity, attention to detail, and contributions to the development of the UAE’s awe-inspiring landscape. We have kept the best for last, with some of the most sought-after units to be released as early as next month.”

Spanning nearly 38,500 square metres of built-up area, Mina features 178 units, comprising 120 one- and 54 two-bedroom residences, as well as four spacious penthouses. The project also features several retail units across 1,847 square metres of commercial space. Over 69 per cent of Mina’s total area is allocated for lifestyle-enhancing amenities, including private beach access, two swimming pools, a fully equipped gym, a comprehensive health club, a children’s play area, a jogging track, and green outdoor spaces.

The development hosts covered parking spaces and concierge services as well as offers easy access to the Palm Monorail, the Dubai Tram, Dubai Metro, and a variety of five-star hotels and other retail and leisure attractions. Mina embodies a truly exclusive and resort-like lifestyle that enriches and uplifts the lives of its residents. 

Azizi Developments’ Sales Gallery can be visited on the 13th floor of the Conrad Hotel on Sheikh Zayed Road.