Azizi Riviera to meet demand for high-end waterfront community living in Meydan

Press Releases

Keep up to date with what's going on at Azizi Developments with our latest press releases. You can also download any press releases along with their respective images.

Azizi Riviera to meet demand for high-end waterfront community living in Meydan
Azizi Riviera to meet demand for high-end waterfront community living in Meydan

Dubai, UAE; July 13, 2017: Azizi Developments, a fast growing Dubai based real estate developer operating in the UAE for over a decade, announced that sales for the prestigious Azizi Riviera - an urban community inspired by the vibrant French Riviera, will commence on Thursday, July 13. The sales event will be held from 10am to 10pm at the Sky Bubble Lounge in the Meydan Hotel. 

Situated in the heart of Meydan One, in the prestigious Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum City  Azizi Riviera comprises 69 mid-rise residential buildings of 13,000 units of studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments, a mega integrated retail district and a four and a five-star hotel. 

Three low-rise buildings will be up for sale at the event with homes starting at AED 555,000. The payment plan offered for the project is 40 per cent of the full amount to be paid during construction and the remaining 60 per cent during handover. Interested buyers can book a unit at 1 per cent of the property value and mortgage plans are also available starting at AED 3,197 per month.

The AED12 billion waterfront development architecture that was inspired from the French Riviera waterfront lifestyle, will also contain versatile, contemporary elements. Outdoor recreation and proximity to the business hub of Dubai and other leading attractions, including the Meydan One Mall and the Meydan Racecourse, home of the Dubai World Cup, the world’s richest horse race meeting, further contribute to making it an enviable option for buyers.  

Azizi Riviera represents the first in a series of urban neighborhood projects that Azizi Developments is planning to develop in the Meydan One mega-development, following the strategic partnership with Meydan Group announced earlier this year. The project was conceptualised realising the potential of community living and its capability to drive the resurgence of the Dubai property market. 

Once completed in December 2018 (phase I & II), Azizi Riviera project will provide enviable views of the world’s tallest tower, Downtown Dubai, Meydan Hotel and the Racecourse, and the Dubai Creek, among others.